3-in-1 upgrade of our most popular product. With 24k gold-plated epilator, 24k gold-plated shaving head and all-natural micro-peeling exfoliator!
Epilady Legend Gold Rechargeable Epilator Features:
- 24k gold-plated epilating head and interchangeable shaving head.
- All-natural exfoliating micro-peeler head.
- May be used on the arms, legs, underarms, bikini, and face.
- Wide epilating head ensures fast and smooth epilating action.
- Removes even the shortest and finest hair leaving skin smooth for up to 4 weeks.
- Ergonomic design including rubber touch at gripping points to ensure a firm and non-slip hold.
- May be used corded or cordless. Charge lasts up to 60 minutes of use –
- enough for more than two full epilations.
- Two operating speeds.
Epilady Legend Gold Rechargeable Epilator Contains:
- Cleaning brush
- Carrying case
- Instruction manual
Epilady Legend Gold Rechargeable Epilator Tips:
Always epilate after a warm shower or bath, so the skin will be warm and the pores and hair shafts will be open. This will make the epilation more efficient and less discomforting.
Wait for 30-60 minutes after you epilate before you put on any creams or moisturizers. It is best to use an all-natural moisturizer, like pure aloe, or our After Epilation Lotion, for the first few days after epilating.
If you are using the Legend Gold as a corded machine, it is best to fully charge the machine (8 hours) every 2-3 months. The power for the motor comes directly from the batteries, so it will work best when they have some “juice” left in them. If you do not charge periodically, you will notice that the machine is slowing down while you epilate. A full charge will fix it right up.
Clean your machine after every use. Use the brush to gently wisk away loose hairs. Blowing on the epilating head is a great way to clean it. At our service center, we use bottle compressed air to blow high pressure wind on the epilating head while it is rotating to get all the stubborn hairs off.
DO NOT remove the silver bar from the epilating head. It is holding the head together, and under tension, so it will function properly.